FGC Performance Company
Our Entry Level Performance Troupe!
(COVID-19 protocols apply!)
Green Troupe focuses on building a strong and broad foundation in the FGC core circus skills, developing stage presence, and creating a full Flying Gravity Circus show, which is performed throughout the season at local venues.
Open by audition (contact Jon) to teens in grades 6-10 who have previous circus experience, or experience in an equivalent movement activity (dance, gymnastics, martial arts, etc.)
FGC Green Troupe Director and Head Coach, Jonathon Roitman, runs training and rehearsals, in collaboration with awesome coaches. Extra practice sessions may be called if needed to prepare a performance. Troupers are expected to practice on their own or with friends during the week.
Criteria for acceptance into Green Troupe include:
- Juggle 3 balls fluidly
- Do a forward roll and a cartwheel
- Perform a one minute solo act in the discipline of your choice
Qualities of a Green Trouper include:
- Motivation to improve your skills and be good at Circus Arts.
- The ability to work independently in a focused atmosphere.
- Prior experience in a circus class or summer camp, or an equivalent movement activity (e.g. dance, gymnastics, martial arts).
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Interest in performing – and teaching – circus arts.
Fridays 3:30-6:00 pm
Saturdays 2:30-6:00 pm
Outdoors on the Oval at the High Mowing School High School Campus
at the circus studio located on the second floor of the Science Building.
Fall Start Date: Friday 9/17
Fall End Date: Saturday 12/11
No Class: 11/26-27
Please review our Financial Policies HERE
FA Application Deadline:
Wednesday, Sept. 1
Enrollment Window: Now until 9/15